Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12 Days of Christmas #2

2nd Day of Christmas

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.


 Picture is from here.



On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me a great family event outfit! I love wearing sweater dresses in winter! You can dress them up or down! In this post I will show you how to dress one up for the holidays, but still look trendy. This look is also great for any school holiday field trips that you have to dress up for. I hope to wear the look when I go to  a performance of the Christmas Carol! I hope you enjoy this look!

So, the look I have prepared is a sweater dress with cream tights and booties. This look is very classy and sweet with the innocent dress and tights, so I decided to add a pair of booties to spice it up and really give it a wintery flare. The dress I have chosen is gold with cowl neck and military detailing. The tights are floral lace in the color cream. Finally, the boots are Jellypop lace up booties, which are pretty much high heeled work boots.



     Dress from here.              Tights from here.                      Boots from here.


I hope you enjoyed this look!

XXX,
Kate






Disclaimer- I am not promoting any stores or brands. These are simply what I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment