Thursday, December 22, 2011

12 Days of Christmas #10

10th Day of Christmas

 On the 10th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 10 lords a leaping, 9 ladies dancing, 8 maids a milking, 7 swans a swimming, 6 geese a laying, 5 golden rings, 4 calling birds, 3 french hens, 2 turtle doves, and a partridge in a pair tree.













  Picture from here.




On the 10th day of Christmas my true love gave to me a cute outfit for the morning of Christmas! My parents always take pictures of me on Christmas morning. It's a tradition! I always try to wear my cutest PJs that day. Sometimes my mom even gives some to me on Christmas Eve! Anyway, here's an idea for those of you who needs to be camera ready on Christmas morning!














I love cute pajama pants! Especially when they are in a wintery print!
These are in the color red fairisle wink. You can buy them here.













I love plain tanks! I especially love these with the pants!
These are in the color red. You can buy them here.



I love cozy cardigans! It is always chilly in the morning so this keeps me toasty!
This is in the color heather oatmeal. You can buy this here.


I am sorry this post is a day late. I have been swamped with homework lately.

XXX,
Kate








Disclaimer- I am not promoting any stores or brands. This is simply what I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment