Wednesday, December 14, 2011

12 Days of Christmas #3

3rd Day of Christmas

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.

 
Picture from here.


On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me a cute gift ideas for my friends! Today I am giving you a gift idea that you can give to your friends and not have to spend very much! The gift is a little bag that you can fill with necessities for winter! I hope you enjoy, and I'm sure your friends will love it!


 
The Bags! From here.

 
Bag includes:

Hand Warmers from here.
Hot Chocolate from here.
Candy Cane from here.
EOS Lip Balm from here.
Ornament form here.





Disclaimer- I am not promoting any stores or brands. This is simply what I like. Also, this gift idea may not be the best if you live in a warm place.

No comments:

Post a Comment