Thursday, December 1, 2011

Vlog #3

Review on the ELF Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette- Limited Edition
About a month ago I bought some products at ELF. One of the products I really wanted to try was the ELF $10, 100 eyeshadow palette. You can buy that here. I really love this eyeshadow palette. The only complaint I have is that some of the matte shadows are not very pigmented, such as the blacks. However, I am in love with the shimmers! They are so rich, creamy, and pigmented! You can create almost any look with this palette! I recommend this palette to people who are just starting out with makeup and on a budget. I really am loving this palette! I hope this helps, if you want to buy this product or are on the fence!

XXX,
Kate



Disclaimer- I am not bragging that I have this. Also, I am not promoting any brand. I bought this with my own money and I am not helping or working with ELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment