Saturday, December 17, 2011

12 Days of Christmas #6

6th Day of Christmas

On the 6th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 6 geese a laying, 5 golden rings, 4 calling birds, 3 french hens, 2 turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.

 

On the 6th day of Christmas my true love gave to me a casual outfit to wear with family! For the holidays I love wearing fancy things that I can't wear any other time of the year! However, my Dad's side is very casual, so I have to always take that into consideration. I love wearing an oversize sweater with skinny jeans and jazzing it up a bit with a chunky gold sweater and pumps when I am with them! I hope you enjoy!

 
              (I made this picture)

Sweater from here.
Jeans from here.
Necklace from here.
Pumps from here.


XXX,
Kate









Disclaimer- I am not promoting any stores or brands. This is simply what I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment