Sunday, December 11, 2011

Winter Wears #8

Winter Nail Polishes

I love wearing nail polishes in the winter, or any season really! There are so many different occasions in the winter when you can really spice up your nails. Such as holidays, parties, and vacations! I love silvers and blues for day to day wear and golds, greens, and reds for holidays and parties! Also, if you are going somewhere warm for vacation I love light blues and light reds! I hope this helps for deciding what nail polish to wear for winter, or if you are asking for nail polishes maybe this will give you some ideas.

Silvers and Blues I Love:


Reds and Greens I Love:


Golds I Love:


Vacation Colors I Love:
Essie- Fifth Avenue (just purchased! I love it!!)

XXX,
Kate





Disclaimer- I am not promoting any stores or brands. This is simply what I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment