Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall Trends- Kate's Way #8

Fall Nail Polishes


    Fall nail polishes are a great way to follow the color trends in fall! For example, instead of paying a shirt that is a mustard yellow that will most likely go out of style next season you can buy a nail polish! I also love the interest that nail polishes bring, and you can change them to your mood or I like to change them according to the weather! For fall this year I have been loving golds, burnt oranges, dark grays, deep purples, mustard yellows, and forest greens. Another thing I love is crackle nail polish! I have a gold crackle that I die for! In the beginning of fall I like to put a white or a light color underneath the gold crackle for a super pretty transitioning from summer to fall! Or when it is closer to winter I love darker colors, such as deep purples and blacks, under the gold crackle. If you can only buy one nail polish I would definitely go for the gold crackle! Nail polishes are also really great way to make an outfit pop or add interest!

XXX,
Kate

Nail Polishes I am Loving:




Disclaimer- I am not advertising any of these products. These are what I simply like and use.

No comments:

Post a Comment