Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Trick or No Treat

     Most teenagers now a days debate whether to go trick or treating or not. I believe that everyone should trick or treat up until sophomore year. I think kids should have fun! I personally love dressing up! Halloween is like my favorite holiday! I love pretending I am someone else, even if it is just for one night. I think that unless teens have a party to go to or something they definitely should have some fun! I am personally pretty young and I still go trick or treating! Halloween is also a social holiday, that teenagers should participate in. However, I do think that if teenagers start to become a problem and start doing bad thing, I think there should be an age limit. I do hope that Halloween stays as fun as it once was many years ago. Such as, staying up all night and not starting at 5 and ending at 7. Which in my opinion is ridiculous. Trick or Treating should not end before it gets dark! Any ways, I would love to hear your opinion. So... leave it in the comments below!
XXX,
-Kate <3

No comments:

Post a Comment