Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fall Trends- Kate's Way #8

Cozy Cardigans
            In fall all I want to wear is a cardigan. You can wrap up in them in you are cold, belt them to dress up an outfit, or add a peppy flair to your wardrobe. I think that every girl needs a cardigan in her fall wardrobe. They can range from inexpensive brands to couture, so they are perfect for every budget! My favorite places to buy cardigans are TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and Forever 21! The cardigans that I love are: collegiate cardigans, long cardigans, and chunky knit cardigans. Also, they are perfect for school, work, and just hanging out! Cardigans are the perfect fall item!
XXX,
Kate

Cardigans I love:

Disclaimer- I am not advertising any of these products. These are simply what I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment