Thursday, November 24, 2011

Winter Wears #5

Party Clothes for the Holidays

A resent trend that I have seen is party clothes. In my opinion, party clothes are clothes with sparkles and sequins! I love these clothing items for fun parties! I personally like when there is one item that is sequined or sparkled; for example, a party top with a plain black skirt or a party skirt with a plain top! However, I went outside my comfort zone and bought the blingiest dress I could find! Normally, I wouldn’t be so sparkled up but I am hosting a New Years party so why not!
















This is the dress I bought! I think it is out of stock now, but it may still be available in your Forever 21 store! I am in love with this dress! I can't wait for New Years!


Other Party Clothes I Love:




Disclaimer- I am not promoting any store or brand. These are simply what I like. Also, I bought the Forever 21 dress with my own money.

3 comments:

  1. hey kate this one is super cool...I love your blog..

    http://jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love this dress, and I think you look great in it. I hope you do get to have a great NYE party!

    ReplyDelete