Monday, November 14, 2011

Vlog #2

Nail TAG!!

      Some of you may know the beauty gurus Elle and Blair Fowler. I do follow their website http://www.elleandblair.com/. A while ago Elle posted a tag about nail polishes. I have wanted to do this tag for a while and have finally had time to do it! I hope that you will post me a comment on what your answers are!
  1. What’s your favorite nail polish company?
  2. Glitter or no glitter?
  3. OPI or china glaze or Essie?
  4. When do you start to take off your nail polish?
  5. What’s your favorite color on your nails?
  6. Darks or brights? 
  7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
  8. Matte nails—in or out?
  9. French manicures?
  10. Favorite fall color?
My answers are:

  1. OPI and Essie.
  2. No glitter for most of the time. However, I love glitter for special vacations.
  3. OPI and Essie
  4. When it chips. Unfortunately I do play sports so this happens more often than I wish it did.
  5. I love deep purples, golds, and bright hot pink.
  6. Darks but occasionally I love wearing a pop of color, especially on vacations!
  7. I am wearing Concrete Catwalk by China Glaze.
  8. Out, I love shiny nails!
  9. In! I love french manicures, I think they look so sophisticated and polished.
  10. Deep purple, gold, deep green, and grays.
I hope you guys enjoyed this! Please comment if you like this type of post or not!

XXX,
Kate

2 comments: