Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall Trends- Kate's Way #6

The Warm Gold Look
           
     This look is so cozy, warm, and inviting. Whenever I wear this look I feel like I am in a cozy cabin, snuggled up with a book across from a fire. This look screams fall. I wear this look so much in the fall!

1. Apply a gold Paint Pot, to the lid with ring finger, make sure to not go above the crease.
2. Next, apply a light red/orange to the inner third of your lid and below the arch of your eyebrow, using an eye shadow brush.
3.  After, apply a gold to the outer two thirds of your eye with an eye shadow brush.
4. Then, apply a burnt orange to the crease with a skinny dense brush using a wind shield wiper motion.
5. Apply a brown eyeliner. Apply a thing line of this just on the outer third of your lash line. This makes your lashes appear thicker, without looking like you have a lot of makeup on, perfect for school.
6. Finally, apply your favorite mascara.
7. If need be use a fan brush to sweep away fall out.


I hope you enjoy this look!

XXX,
Kate <3



Products I used:



*I am not advertising any of these products. These are the products that I use and like. Also, I paid for all of these items.

No comments:

Post a Comment