Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall Trends- Kate's Way #7

The Pop of Purple Look
         
     I love this look! It incorporates the popular jewel tones with the purple but still not being outrageous. I wear this look with a purple burnout tee I got from TJ Maxx. I wear this look to school whenever I wear purple, and I always get compliments on it!

1.         Apply eye primer with ring finger; such as, Urban Decay Primer Potion, 2 Faced Shadow Insurance, E.L.F eye primer etc. Paint Pots work as well.
2.        Then, apply a shimmery light neutral with an eye shadow brush, by packing it on from the eyelashes to the eyebrow. This shadow will act like as a highlighter and a lid color.
3.        After, apply a cool brown to the crease using windshield wiper motions with a skinny dense brush. Focus this on the outer part of your eye.
4.        Apply a white pencil to the inner eye. This will open up your eyes. (This step is optional.)
5.        Next, apply a cool purple with a smudge brush on the lower lashes.
6.        Finally, apply your favorite mascara.
7.        If need be use a fan brush to sweep away fall out.

 I hope you enjoy this look!
XXX,
Kate <3

Products I used:



*I am not advertising any of these products. These are the products that I use and like. Also, I paid for all of these items.

1 comment:

  1. I love pop of purples! Besides pink and torquoise. purple is my other fave color. good blog! follow me http://mayrabarragan90.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete