Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Inspiration #1

Inspirations from Paris!

   This is my first inspiration post. These posts are basically about taking inspiration from a country, era, object, etc., and finding pieces that remind me of this "thing", that are affordable. In this post I will be finding pieces that correspond with the Paris Spring/Summer 2012 fashion trends. I hope you enjoy!


 
Lace!






















               Inspiration                                    Interpretation


Transparency!






     






         Inspiration                                    Interpretation


Sleek and Simple!













          Inspiration                                  Interpretation


Structured Jackets!










        Inspiration                          Interpretation


Collared Shirts!











         Inspiration                         Interpretation


Puffy Sleeves!











         Inspiration                            Interpretation



I hope you enjoyed this post!

XXX,
Kate






















Disclaimer~ I am not promoting any stores or brands. This is simply what I like.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, great start!

    Please check out my blog: http://everythingwadairsons.blogspot.com/

    It's a blog that my sisters and I run, along with a youtube channel where we share fashion tips, stuff about life as well as music :]

    ReplyDelete